The annual conference will highlight emerging markets, spotlight advances in syngas and methanol production, and provide the latest updates on global projects and important trends in biomass and waste gasification.
During the event, Greene Waste to Energy , will be presented to other partners by Mr. Hernandez Samaniego (CEO of Greene) .
Among the topics to be covered:
- Emerging markets for methanol
- Methanol plant expansion to increase profitability
- Syngas to liquid fuels
- Syngas production
- Syngas for fuel cells
- Syngas to hydrogen, ammonia/urea and derivatives
- Syngas cleaning and conditioning
- Waste and biomass to energy
- Technology and equipment advances
- Updates on global projects
The agenda can be found at www.gasification-syngas.org/events/2016-conference