How de we do it?
This is how we achieve sustainable and cost-effective waste recovery.
Material recovery and Circular economy
Technical and economic feasibility studies
Industrial plant design, installation and commissioning.
Obtaining high added-value products
At Greene, we are committed to material waste recovery. Duration 2:44min.
From waste that usually ends up incinerated or in landfill, we obtain products that can be used in various industries to manufacture new products.
We explain how we do it in this video.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We promote corporate responsibility by efficiently and ecologically managing waste generated.
WE PROMOTE THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY
Zero Waste Certificate
Our industrial plants allow you to obtain this accreditiation, which certifies that the end destination of waste is not landfill.
No initial investment
We conduct the economic and technical feasibility study and, if the project meets the necessary parameters, Greene will invest to commission the project.
Reduction of waste management expenses
We guarantee the elimination of any waste at a lower economic and environmental cost than disposal in landfill.
Control of polluting emissions
Our technology produces a pyrogas with a cleaning and adaptation system that offers great control over emissions, in some cases zero.
Find out more about our business model
Our value proposition is based on 3 cornerstones:
- We offer comprehensive waste management. We improve our partners’ bottom line by freezing the price of waste management for the next 15 years.
- We work around the circular economy. We can generate new raw materials from organic waste that is disposed of in landfill.
- We strengthen the corporate social responsibility (CSR) of companies. We generate renewable energy from waste, mitigating greenhouse gases and with the Zero Waste quality seal certificate. In short, fighting climate change.
What types of waste do we manage?
We recover any type of organic solid waste with carbon content, whether of natural or synthetic origin, (urban solid waste – USW, industrial or hospital, WWTP sludge, plastics, ELTs, etc.) regardless of its moisture, composition, energy value or morphology.
How does our technology work?
Greene’s technology offers cost-effective waste management and recovery for any organic waste, whether of natural or synthetic origin. This development stands out for its versatility and energy efficiency, it is the most flexible thermal conversion via PYROLYSIS technology on the market.
Our technological proposal was based on a series of premises that we have been able to answer, making our technology unique in the world:
- The technology had to be capable of completing a PYROLYSIS process for any type of organic solid waste, whether of natural or synthetic origin.
- The technology had to be capable of processing with a high level of heterogeneity, without expensive pre-treatments, producing a homogeneous and stable gas.
- The technology had to be capable of offering a solution for volumes of waste of around 40,000 t/year.
- The process had to be autothermal, therefore requiring no external energy or fuels to support it, using heat from the PYROLYSIS process itself (to thermally sustain the process and dry the waste before gasification).
How do we use our products?
Thanks to our waste recovery technology, we can obtain the following products:
- Agnoil: Pyrolytic oil formed by a mixture of organic compounds. Its composition will be according to the strictest standards of the petrochemical industry for use as a raw material in new circular plastics.
- Bioblacc: A carbonaceous solid obtained from the pyrolysis reactor, comprised 100% of pure carbon and around 40% of biogenic origin. Used directly in the metal, cement and ceramic industries to replace petroleum coke.
- Acsorb: BIOBLACC undergoes an activation process. In this way, we obtain an activated carbon for various uses: water treatment, food and beverage processing, gas purification, etc.
- Calxand: Material obtained from the calcination of paper industry sludge. Eco loads rich in calcium carbonate. Used in different industries and products: paper, paint, food, rubber production, fertilisers, etc,
Ready for change?
"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" Neil Armstrong
+34 965 999 929
C/ Martin y Soler, 18. Pta. 6
Elche Parque Industrial. 03203.